First, the boot process
1. Turn on the main power supply and check the following items: a. Whether each panel indicator is normal; b. Barometric pressure: 0.4Mpa; c. Tank temperature indication, this time should be the temperature in the workshop; d. Whether the oil level is alarmed, and whether the filter is blocked or not; e. Fill in the equipment check card.
2. Open the IPC
3. ECU power-on: Check whether the ECU is matched with the tested injector, start the serial port monitoring program, open the serial port, and initialize the parameters.
4. EFS power-up: Start the EFS monitoring program.
5. Clamp standard injector
6. Turn on the oil pump and main motor and observe the fuel pressure gauge pressure: a. Fuel pressure 0.30±0.05Mpa
7. The first inspection of the equipment performs performance tests on standard injectors, and fills in the test results in the first inspection record table (see the attachment: tester's first inspection record table), and compares the sample injector fuel gauge (see attachment). Determine whether the test bench is qualified. If it is not qualified, notify the relevant technical personnel to check it. After the first inspection, it can be produced.
Second, operation precautions
1. When the fuel pressure is less than 0.2Mpa, the main motor cannot be turned;
2. When the fuel tank temperature thermocouple is damaged and the oil temperature cannot be controlled, and the oil temperature exceeds 70°C, the power should be cut off;
3. When measuring injector performance, ensure that:
(1) There is no oil leakage at the junction of the test bench: visual inspection;
(2) EFS Nylon Cushion is leak tight: visually detect + EFS oil leak alarm (EFS LCD alarm signal is "D");
(3) The test stand must have no abnormal noise, no excessive vibration, and no motor hot. If such anomalies occur, the operator should immediately zero the speed, turn off the power supply, and contact the relevant technical personnel.
(4) The peak stretching time of the test software matches the injector.
(5) When the test bench rail pressure or pulse width is increased, the target rail pressure and pulse width must not be directly input by the keyboard. It must be gradually increased by 50 steps.
4. The operator shall not modify the wiring of the test bench, and shall not modify the EFS settings. If a failure occurs, immediately close the test bench and contact the technician.
5. Serial communication lines between ECU and IPC must not be hot swapped;
6. Injector electromagnet drive clips must not be short-circuited.
Third, shut down the program
1. The rail pressure is reduced to less than 20Mpa, the speed is reduced to 0, and the pressure is relieved. When the solenoid valve is not working, the injector electromagnet driving clamp can be removed and the injector can be disassembled;
2. Shut down ECU, EFS and IPC;
3, turn off the main power;
4. Erasing the area of the work area of the test bench to clean the trash on the countertop;
5, close the cooling water, air valve.
Fourth, sample management
1. Every sample must be registered, record its model, number and status.
2. The sample must be stored in a moist cabinet in a cleanroom.
3. If the performance of the sample changes, it must be isolated and marked.
V. Test bench tooling fixture management
1. The platens and studs that are not used on the test bench should be placed in the tool box and should not be stacked on the test bench top. 2. The fixtures of each test bench should be placed separately and not mixed together.
3. Check the fixtures used regularly and replace them in case of any damage.